Saturday, February 7, 2009

Event Thank You


Hi Moms,

I wanted to take a moment and thank all of you for attending our first Boardwalk Babies event. I think the Baby Play Date went off great. It was wonderful to meet some of you and watch everyone laugh and share amusing stories over what they've experienced as a mom. For those of you who were unable to attend Megan and I are hoping you'll join us and the other moms for our next event.
In the coming months Megan and I are going to be hard at work planning some new and exciting special events that we think you'll love. We're even looking into setting up some mom events that exclude the little ones, so stay tuned.
Our next event is planned for February 28th at Kids by the Sea. Please log on to www.boardwalkbabies.blogspot.com to check out the event, and future ones to come. As we're changing many things Boardwalk Babies site will also be getting a fresh face and pictures from last weeks event will soon appear. If you'd like me to send you any copies of the photos email me and let me know. Again, thanks again for making our first event a success. We look forward to several more to come and to inviting several other new moms as well.

No comments: