Thursday, January 8, 2009

Melissa & Doug Toys


So, my girlfriend just came over for a belated birthday visit for Nugget and brought him the cutest gifts. I'm a sucker for old fashions toys, you know the kind we had as kids or found in our grandmothers attic. So I was thrilled to discover these new toys and the company, Melissa and Doug, from which they came from.
If you're like me then checking out some of their items is a must. I'm especially excited and boastful about the animal stacking wooden train toy he got. But, what's even cuter, is an animal puzzle that makes the animal noises once you put them in the correct spot, a little advanced for Nugget's 1st birthday, but let me tell you he's already trying to put them in the spots once he say his mommy do it and heard the exciting noises.
Check them out at www.melissaanddoug.com.

No comments: