Saturday, November 29, 2008

Walk Update

Nothing's certain, but if the weather persists we're thinking about relaunching our introduction walk on Saturday, December 13th. Nothing big, and without any advertisement, so that we can get a little bit more intimate and talk parenting stuff.
As for the Crafty Brunch I think we're deciding to wait until after the holidays to launch this one. Everyone is so busy this time of year and since Thanksgiving came late this year the holidays seem to be in our backyard already. (I just left my in-laws for Thanksgiving and literally said, "I'll see you again in 3 weeks." Don't even talk to me about the presents, and money I need to come up with to buy them!)
So email me if you're interested, and if this date works for you so that we can get a start on a definate date and time to decompress together before the holiday hit.

No comments: