Sunday, November 2, 2008

Say..5?

Correction, Nugget doesn't have 4 teeth coming in at once-he has 5! That's right 5! I noticed it just as I was feeding him tonight. I saw something white next to his bottom two teeth and thought he had a piece of tiny paper in his mouth(hey this child puts more things in his mouth than my dog)and when I went to check I realized it wasn't a paper, but another new tooth that was breaking through the skin. Then, as I gave him a bath, I thought he felt a bit warm. I took his temp. and sure enough his temp. was high. Not fever high, but not his normal 98.6.
Now I feel horrible. My poor Nugget is probably in so much pain from 5 of his teeth breaking in at once and here I am trying to let him cry it out through the night. I'm going down as the coldest mother in history, well maybe not history, but probably in the Country.

No comments: