Thursday, October 2, 2008

Baby Proofing Take 3

So we got the cabinet links, toilet seat lock, wooden gates and all the other fun baby proofing tools, only they're not as easy to set up as one would have thought. Who knew you had to drill these locks into the insides of the cabinets? I imagined they were attached with sticky things or magnets. Needless to say, after a full day of grocery shopping, baby proofing shopping, and mommy jean shopping (need I say more?)my husband and I got the energy to lock the cabinet under the sink-and that was all.
I know we're not rich or famous, but at this moment I truly wish we were so that someone could just come in here and do this for us, because at this rate our baby proofing apartment is never going to get done!
By the way, do you think that same person who could baby proof our house could organize my cabinets and sort through the junk that's cluttered up some of my drawers?

No comments: