Friday, September 26, 2008

Elmo's Do


So am I the only mom who notices when Elmo's hair looks disheveled, like he just rolled out of bed or something? It always makes me wonder how many Elmo puppets Sesame Street has and if the disheveled Elmo was the stand-in who got called into duty and out of the closet at the last minute.
I always say to my son, "Honey, do you think Elmo have a hard morning?" To which he continues to stare at the screen, mouth wide open and scream "Ahh" at the top of his lungs every time Elmo appears and kicks his feet and turns away when Elmo leaves.
Oh by the way, for those wondering about the fact that I'm watching Sesame Street with my son, yes I am one of those moms who lets their baby watch TV. And I don't feel a tad guilty about it. I sit with him during our morning hour of S.S. and sing the songs and do the letters of the day with him, oh and did I mention that my Spanish has improved dramatically? Maybe it's the parents who end up learning more from S.S. than the kids. Hmm, food for thought.
But back to the point, am I the only mom noticing Elmo's crazy hair sometimes?

No comments: