Monday, September 29, 2008

Baby Proofing Take Two

We're slackers! Instead of investing our quality Saturday afternoon in baby proofing our home, my husband and I felt the need to help our troubled economic country and spend our hard earned money at Bed, Bath and Beyond, where we bought a new Temperpedic mattress pad and pillows and Michael's where I bought things to make my sons Halloween costume with, I'll keep you posted on if this even turns out (I'm assuming Yes, my husband and supportive family are all shaking their heads and saying No. By the time we'd finished battling the crowd (I'm really confused about who's not spending money-apparently they haven't been to the Michael's plaza in Oceanside)we were hungry, tired and exhausted. We stopped off at Mc'D's, my husband is my sole fast food excuse-without him I'd never have the luxury, came home and threw ourselves on the couch.
We've decided to save the baby proofing for Tuesday, after we grocery shop, go the mall for new clothes for our ever growing son and I cook a pot roast for dinner. Yeah, don't worry, I'll keep you posted on this no baby proofing again.
I can't believe I subject myself to your laughter.

No comments: