Sunday, November 9, 2008

Rain, Rain

Ah, here comes the rain,do do do do, and I say it's alright. I'm not sure if we're planning a rain delay or prompting to move on to our next event, which is a brunch for moms at Lola's.
Any thoughts? If we do a walk re-do it'd have to be in the next few weeks, before it gets really cold, and the weather man is already predicting rain next weekend. But I'm open to a re-do if you are.
Also, I'm in the works of arranging a crafty brunch before the holidays, this has potential to actually be the next event, where crafty moms, or artist that have things moms would enjoy, set up their items while we peruse and pick up those one of a kind holiday gifts and finish our crafty delemas with a mouth watering, cocktail included, brunch. I have a handful of crafters and artists rearing to go, but if you or someone you know has items they'd like to display please contact me as soon as you can. We'd love to welcome as many people as we can.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Can't wait to do the Holiday craft brunch. It sounds like fun! Please let me know if you need me to help you with any of the planning.
:)